quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2018

Ascended Master Kuthumi Keynote - Kashmiri Song

Ascended Master Kuthumi Keynote - Kashmiri Song
This video is for the Ascended Master Kuthumi. Kuthumi is on the Yellow Ray of the Holy Spirit, which carries the Qualities of Divine Wisdom, Illumination, and the Christ Mind. He was formerly Chohan of the Yellow Ray, but now holds the Office of World Teacher, along with Jesus.
Kuthumi was embodied as Saint Francis in that time, and was instrumental in starting the release of the Inner Teachings to the world through the Theosophical movement in the late 20th Century, and early 1900's.
The music where Kuthumi's Keynote is found is called "Kashmiri Song," also known lyrically as "Pale Hands I Love."
The picture is Kuthumi over a "Crystal River of Light," taken from the prayer Kuthumi released to us known as "I AM Light" Here is that prayer:

I AM Light, glowing Light,
Radiating Light, intensified Light.
God consumes my darkness,
Transmuting it into Light.
This day I AM a Focus of the Central Sun.
Flowing through me is a crystal river,
A living Fountain of Light
That can never be qualified
By human thought and feeling.
I AM an outpost of the Divine.
Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up
By the mighty river of Light which
I AM. I AM, I AM, I AM Light;
I live, I live, I live in Light.
I AM Light’s fullest dimension;
I AM Light’s purest intention.
I AM Light, Light, Light
Flooding the world everywhere I move,
Blessing, strengthening, and conveying
The purpose of the Kingdom of Heaven.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário